My mom and I took the kids to the park for some pictures and play time and we found this awesome tree! The kids had a great time climbing all over it and LOVED posing for pictures!




Dallin was not is into the posing thing and also was a little scared of heights.





I am not sure who had more fun, me or the kids!
(I am having issues with the color on my monitor, do these pics look a litle dingy or grey to you?)




Dallin was not is into the posing thing and also was a little scared of heights.





I am not sure who had more fun, me or the kids!
(I am having issues with the color on my monitor, do these pics look a litle dingy or grey to you?)
2 comments:
I can't believe how big your kids are now. We miss you in Texas!
I love the tree, it is a must. Hopefully after girls camp and in-law visit we can get together again!
Post a Comment